User Experience Map
Detail the experiences and interactions that take place prior to, during, and after a customer makes use of a product
How to use this map
Questions prompting the use of this map:
- What is the primary domain within which we need to focus on the experience of our customer (time, place, context)?
- What do we need to be aware of, around this primary domain, so as to best enable the experience we want to create?
- What are customers thinking, doing and feeling through their use of our product?
- What are the key interaction points during the time they are engaged? Are they person-to-person, person-to-product, or something else?
- What are the main stages of engagement we need to be aware of?
- What is the key measure(s) of engagement throughout the series of interactions?